While both SGX (in Singapore) and HKEX (in Hong Kong) have a moat (in that they are the only stock exchange in their respective countries), which one is a better one in terms of their historical growth rate if we compare their past results? You can find out in today’s post…
Lim Jun Yuan
My name is Jun Yuan, and I am the owner of The Singaporean Investor. I am a full-time retail investor and trader since April 2017, and in this website, I'd be sharing with you my personal analyses of Singapore-listed companies, along with advices relating to investing, as well as trading. You can find out more about me here, and check out my long-term portfolio here.
Find Us on Telegram
Receive updates whenever a new post is added by joining our Telegram group here.
- Airlines (2)
- Banks (16)
- Financial & Commodity Market Operators (1)
- General Advice About Investing and Trading (15)
- HKEX (4)
- Personal Portfolio Review (38)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) (28)
- Restaurant & Bars (2)
- Technical Analysis (1)
- Transportation (1)
- Weekly Technical Analysis of Blue Chip Companies (12)