ComfortDelGro’s share price have dropped by 32.4% from its 52-week high at the time of writing. That said, is this a good time to buy some shares of the company? In my post today, I will be looking at the company’s share price movement using technical analysis…
Lim Jun Yuan
My name is Jun Yuan, and I am the owner of The Singaporean Investor. I am a full-time retail investor and trader since April 2017, and in this website, I'd be sharing with you my personal analyses of Singapore-listed companies, along with advices relating to investing, as well as trading. You can find out more about me here, and check out my long-term portfolio here.
Find Us on Telegram
Receive updates whenever a new post is added by joining our Telegram group here.
- Airlines (2)
- Banks (16)
- Financial & Commodity Market Operators (1)
- General Advice About Investing and Trading (15)
- HKEX (4)
- Personal Portfolio Review (38)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) (28)
- Restaurant & Bars (2)
- Technical Analysis (1)
- Transportation (1)
- Weekly Technical Analysis of Blue Chip Companies (12)