ComfortDelGro’s share price have dropped by 32.4% from its 52-week high at the time of writing. That said, is this a good time to buy some shares of the company? In my post today, I will be looking at the company’s share price movement using technical analysis…
Lim Jun Yuan
My name is Jun Yuan, and I am the owner of The Singaporean Investor. I am a full-time retail investor and trader since April 2017, and in this website, I'd be sharing with you my personal analyses of Singapore-listed companies, along with advices relating to investing, as well as trading. You can find out more about me here, and check out my long-term portfolio here.
The Singaporean Investor is now on Instagram!
Find pictorial summaries of company analyses, along with investment and trading ideas in The Singaporean Investor's Instagram page here...
Find Us on Telegram
Receive updates whenever a new post is added by joining our Telegram group here.
Follow Me on InvestingNote
Follow me on InvestingNote for the latest updates as well as engage with me for further discussions:
- Airlines (2)
- Banks (56)
- Chinese Translated Posts (2)
- ETFs (1)
- Financial & Commodity Market Operators (1)
- Food Retail & Distribution (1)
- General Advice About Investing and Trading (24)
- HKEX (12)
- Natural Gas Utilities (1)
- Personal Portfolio Review (171)
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) (138)
- Real Estate Services (1)
- Restaurant & Bars (4)
- Technical Analysis (18)
- Telecommunications Services (1)
- Transportation (1)
- US-Listed Companies (33)
- Weekly Technical Analysis of Blue Chip Companies (12)